- Answer telephone, screen and direct caller to the appropriate personnel with positive and welcoming attitude.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Pickup, receiving, preparing, and delivering mail and packages to proper personnel.
- Regularly monitor incoming fax folder and forward faxes to correct correspondents.
- Assist in calendaring, scheduling, and preparing conference room meetings.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to various departments.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and pleasant personality.
- Strong emphasis on oral communication.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Minimum of two years previous receptionist experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Disclaimer: This job description represents the basic qualifications for the position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. You may be asked to perform or assist with other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.